Make a Bootable USB Kaspersky Rescue Disk
How to make a Bootable USB Kaspersky Rescue Disk from the ISO file. This tool is a free stand alone antivirus tool that was designed to scan and disinfect computers that have been infected. It is natively available as an ISO. But, in this segment we will use YUMI to extract and run the ISO from a USB Flash Drive. YUMI is also a free tool. It can create a Multiboot Bootable USB flash drive. Enabling users to install, and then run multiple ISO files from a USB device.
Product Page: http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk?level=2
How to Make a Bootable Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk
- Download the Krd.iso file.
- Download the YUMI – Multiboot USB Tool.
- Insert a USB Flash Drive and launch YUMI.
- (1) Select your USB drive, (2) Then Select Kaspersky Rescue Disk from the drop down list. (3) Finally, click Create.
- Once the tool has finished, simply restart you computer, set your system BIOS to boot from the USB device and proceed to boot.
If all goes well, you should now be running your Kaspersky Rescue Disk from a USB Flash Drive!