Want to take full control of your Windows Cookies? The Documents and Settings folder found within Windows holds user specific information including all Cookies stored from an internet browsing session. You can take control and tell your computer exactly how to processes and handles these Cookies via the settings found in the Internet Explorer - Internet Options menu.
The Cookie Control Process
This procedure assumes your control panel is set in "Classic View"
- From your keyboard, Press the Win + R keys
- Type inetcpl.cpl in the box that appears and then click OK.
- From the internet properties window, click the Privacy tab.
- Then click the Advanced tab, under Settings. You can override any automatic cookie handling via the advanced options.
- Click Ok when finished.
- Close and restart your Browser to have the changes take effect.